Looking for solid and easy-to-work wood-based material? Then consider using durable, stabile and yet light blockboards.
Cypers can provide blockboards in various coverings, sizes and thicknesses, such as:
- Blockboard with Fromager veneer covering
- Blockboard with MDF/HDF covering (single, double or triple core)
- Blockboard with MDF covering and lacquer backing foil
- Blockboard with chip covering
Applications of blockboards
Precisely because blockboards are so easy to work, they are well suited to a great many applications. Are you a joiner or carpenter? Then blockboards are the perfect base for high-quality doors, sliding doors, tablets and cabinet doors.
Characteristics and benefits of blockboards
- Made from slats or wooden rods: They form a construction that isusually bonded with glue. How does a blockboard acquire the appearance of a solid board? A thin board made of MDF/HDF or veneer wood is secured to the outside.
- Excellent durability
- Stability and hardness -It is perfectly possible to use screws and nails inthese constructive boards without damaging them.
- Lightweight and yet able to bear heavy loads
- Competitive price
- Easy to work and install - A blockboard with veneer covering or MDF iseasy to glue, paint, varnish, saw, etc. It is also quick to install, making it a cost-effective solution.
Stock of blockboards
Cypers can provide blockboards in various coverings, sizes and thicknesses. Interested? Take a look at our stock to see what's currently available or contact us.